Choose A Startup Option
You may choose from our individual course selection or from one of our three StartUp Options.
Entrepreneurship Learning Management Systems Courses [Tuition]:
The Entrepreneurial Mindset Profile [Prerequisite:$85]
Course 1-Participating In Entrepreneurship: Determine If You Have What It Takes [$297]
Course 2-Business Plan Accelerator: Plan To Win! [$397]
Course 3-Business Systematization: Create A System-Driven Business [$397]
Course 4–Business Accounting: Manage By The Numbers [$397]
BECOMING AN ENTREPRENEUR
Business DEVELOPMENT& SYSTEMATIZATION
Frequently asked questions
The StartUp Store is a one-stop resource for entrepreneurship education, startups, management, growth and on-going business support.
During a One-on-One consulting/coaching, entrepreneurs are provided the opportunity to address problems and challenges that need to be solved during the different stages of an entrepreneur’ business careers.
ICDC has brought together the best resources and tools to support you during all phases of your entrepreneurial journey. The Business Needs Assessment (BNA) is used to determine what your business needs are and how to effectively address the needs of the business owner or management team.
The Entrepreneurial Mindset Profile® (EMP) is an exceptional resource you can use to assess 14 scales critical to entrepreneurial success.
Based on extensive research, the EMP helps individuals and groups leverage their entrepreneurial strengths and target areas for development. In today’s complex business environment, organizations need to make profound shifts in order to stay competitive. Having an “entrepreneurial mindset” is a key factor in supporting and sustaining the innovation that is critical to generating new business growth. Anyone, regardless of age, experience level or type or organization, can benefit from growing in these skills.
PERSONALITY SCALES DEFINITIONS
1. Independence: the desire to work with a high degree of independence
2. Preference for Limited Structure: a preference for tasks and situations with little formal structure
3. Nonconformity: a preference for acting in unique ways; an interest in being perceived as unique
4. Risk Acceptance: a willingness to pursue an idea or a desired goal even when the probability of succeeding is low
5. Action Orientation: a tendency to show initiative, make decisions quickly, and feel impatient for results
6. Passion: a tendency to experience one’s work as exciting and enjoyable rather than tedious and draining
7. Need to Achieve: the desire to achieve at a high level
SKILL SCALES DEFINITIONS
8. Future Focus: the ability to think beyond the immediate situation and plan for the future
9. Idea Generation: the ability to generate multiple and novel ideas, and to find multiple approaches for achieving goals
10. Execution: the ability to turn ideas into actionable plans; the ability to implement ideas well
11. Self-Confidence: a general belief in one’s ability to leverage skills and talents to achieve important goals
12. Optimism: the ability to maintain a generally positive attitude about various aspects of one’s life and the world
13. Persistence: the ability to bounce back quickly from disappointment, and to remain persistent in the face of setbacks
14. Interpersonal Sensitivity: a high level of sensitivity to and concern for the well-being of those with whom one works
Feedback Report/Development Guide
The EMP Feedback Report compares your scores to our exclusive normative data from entrepreneurs and corporate managers. The accompanying Development Guide includes interpretive material, suggestions for development, recommended resources and guidelines for helping you write a successful action plan.
To more information email or call Omar Aziz, EMP Certified Practitioner at: Email- firstname.lastname@example.org Phone-(504)521-6521
ICDC has been working with Micheal Mills for the past ten years the provide Business Systemization Planning. Listen to brief explanation of the systemization process using Touchstone Business Systems Software.
After serving as Entrepreneur-Residence at Tulane University A.B. Freeman School of Business, and the featured story in Entrepreneur Magazine; ICDC launch a website created to foster entrepreneurial thinking and new business startups in the 1980’s and 90’s. During the 2020 pandemic and global economic shutdown, ICDC developed and introduced the Entrepreneurship Learning Management System and the StartUp Store for entrepreneurs..
The StartUp Store is a one-stop resource for entrepreneurs.
Contact Us, we can help you take your business concept to the next level
We're in the business of helping you start your business. Over 2 million businesses have trusted us to help them get started. This will also includes patents, trademarks, copyrights, business planning, licenses, permits, and obtaining your EIN.
Open Business Account
Whether you’re a brand-new sole proprietor or an established company, we have partnered with Novo Bank to offer our members free business banking and financial tools to help you grow your business.
Systemize & organize Operations
The Four Key Functions are used to create and organize all your work processes and standard operating procedures.
Research, Marketing & sales
Website & Technology plan
Rise to the top of your game
Our team is here with you every step of the way.
count on us
The ROI Experts
Your success is our only option. We are in it to win it!
try, try again
Entrepreneurs helping entrepreneurs. We are your trusted advisors with more than 30 years of experience helping organizations and business owners just like you.
21 StartUp action items
We have identified 21 StartUp Action Items that are required to organized, start and operate your small business successfully.
Business today demands entrepreneurial talent and divergent thinking to succeed and excel. No longer is it enough to do the same old thing better — business demands thinking skills that creates new solutions and new outcomes. You Must Take Action, Now!
We have identified 21 StartUp Action Steps required to start a new business and brought together the leading entrepreneurial scholars, practitioners and business development tools to assist you on your journey from idea recognition through start up and beyond. Our professional support team will be there with you every step of the way, coaching, advising, and guiding you on your path to entrepreneurial and small business success. Take the first step by completing the Take 21 Business Needs Assessment (BNA).
Click the button below to get started!